RaceTac Committee Manual
START SEQUENCE SCREEN:
- STATUS AREA: Android: An image of the next or current flag involved in the upcoming event. Or a boat image if not within the start sequence. IOS will support that in a future version. Both: A status box showing the next event requiring committee action.
- Regatta Start: This is the actual start time of the FIRST Race. The 'Warning' will be 5 minutes earlier, and any 'Pre-Warning Alert' 1 minute before the warning. The default is the existing saved time. Tap the word 'SET' to change it as needed for iOS, or the clock or calendar icons on Android.
- Pre-Warning Alert: An Optional Alert, sounded one minute before the usual 'Warning' for the first division only.
- Division Gap: The number of minutes between one Division's start and the next Division's Warning. Zero would be the traditional 'Rolling Start' where one Division's Start is the Warning for the next.
- DIVISIONS AREA:
- NOTE: You do not have to add divisions. The App will asume a single division start sequence if you don't add any.
- Tap the '+' to pop up a dialog to add a Division.
- Add Division Dialog:
- ID: Enter the short 'ID' such as a number, or a letter.
- Enter a 'Type' which could be a class name such as 'Spin', 'Non-Spin', 'IRC', or perhaps a boat type for a one-design.
- Choose a sequence with the drop down spinner. The Division order is defaulted to be the last one, but can be moved up. If moved up, all other Divisions are moved down.
- For Android, choose a flag from the flag icon dropdown. Currently offering common solid colors as well as the numeric flags (in numeric order).
- Editing and Deleting Divisions: Tap the button on the right of the Division entry ('i' for iOS, a pencil icon for Android) to pop up and edit dialog. Works the same as the 'add' dialog, but with a 'Delete' button.
FINISH TIME LOGGING SCREEN:
- Tap Clock inside red border to log a time entry.
- Log has most recent time at top, highlighted.
- Log is automatically saved, and restored when app is restarted.
- Tap 'Night' to change colors for better night time visibility.
- Tap 'Clear' to clear the log.
- Tap 'Email Log' to pop up the mail app and send the log as a CSV attachment. Filename will be 'RaceTacLog_.csv' where the timestamp will be of the most recent time in the log.