- Mobile Tactical Assistant for Android.
- Start Timer with tones or voice announcments.
- Marks and Courses: Save marks for multiple venues. Save pre-defined courses. Import and Export for your organization in multiple formats (CSV, GPX, KML).
- Key Racing data with speeds, bearings to marks, and VMG in easy to see heads up display.
- Charts: NOAA and UK Admiralty ENC Chart support with course and key data overlays INCLUDING CURRENTS!. Includes rounding indications. Tap buoys to set as marks. 'Decluttering' options to remove non-critical features.
- Hands Off: 'AutoRound' advances display to the next mark when you round. Switches from Start Mode to Race Mode automatically. 'AutoZoom' Keeps chart focused on your current leg. 'AutoFinish' stops the race clock and logs your race. No need to touch the app after the start clock begins.
- 'Virtual Marks' - Augmented Reality: Camera view with marks overlayed. Find the mark at night or poor visibality.
- Night Mode: Retain you night vision. Switches to alternate colors.
- Free trial version available on Google Play.
- Apple iOS and Android Support.
- Mobile Race Assistant for the Regatta Committee.
- Start Sequencer:
- Full Rule 26 Start Sequence
- Rule C3 Match Racing Start Sequence (Pro and iOS Versions)
- Start Penalty Flags: Rule 30 prep flags. (I, Z, U, Black Flag, Z with I)
- Sounds! Options are:
- Voice - Announces major events and does countdowns! Keeps your hands and eyes free for signals and flag changes.
- Tones - Sounds tones for major events and countdowns.
- None - If you prefer visual only.
- Optional Pre-Start Alert and Optional inter-division gap (or none for 'Rolling Starts')
- Multiple Divisions, or 'Quick Race' (Division setup not required).
- Start Sequence Gude: Shows time to next major signal, and actions to be taken. Signals, flags changes, etc...
- Finish Time Logger: Helps prevent transcription errors! Just Tap to log boats as they finish. With 10th of a second resolution.
- Scoring! In-App race scoring for PHRF, SCHRS (Small Catamaran), and Portsmouth Yardstick (scales for 100 and 1000), or One Design races with multiple Divisions. Create a race from the finish time log. Share as an Excel™ spreadsheet!
- Boat Managemt: Saves boat info for future races. Maintain all info about the boats. Import boats from a CSV! Name, Sail #, Handicap, and default division.
- Saves time log for later review. 'Send' function to send the log to the committee in CSV or Excel™ format.
- Free trial version available on Google Play. (Does not support scoring and boat management)