Regatta Management System
IN TESTING - Feel free to use. Feedback encouraged to email@example.com .
Version 1.51 : June 23, 2023
Version 1.50 : April 4, 2023
- New: My Regattas now has a date range filter. The default is 'Upcoming' which is the past week going forward.
- New: In Scoring, the 'Series Scores' in scoring for a regatta is now called 'Result Details' and will show details for a single race or a series as appropriate.
- New: You can override your name and specify a different Skipper Name for a Boat, or for a Regatta registration.
- New: When signing up for the first time, you will get a confirmation, and a confirming email will be sent to you.
- Improved: A Race Distance does not need to be entered when setting up a race. You will get a reminder to do so before scoring the race.
- Improved: Better spacing in some dialogs to fit better on the screen.
- Fix: Some passwords were not working if they had certain special characters, such as those generated by some browsers.
- Fix: Series scoring did not handle 'Abandoned' races properly.
Version 1.40 : January 27, 2023
- New: Support for RaceTac Committee App to upload locations for Committee and Mark Boats.
- NOTE: Requires newer version (3.00 or greater) of apps which will be rolled out soon. See App Release Notes for updates.
Version 1.31 : August 1, 2022
- New: Filter Regatta Lists based on date range.
- New: RC can Right Click to get pop-up menus for actions on Divisions, Documents, and Boats. For Editing, Removing, Cloning, etc...
- New: RC can Edit boat registrations such as changing the handicap.
- New: RC can Clone Divisions to quickly add more.
- New: RC can Drag-and-Drop Boats between divisions in the 'Scratch Sheet' in order to balance the # of boats.
- New: RC can set a Registration Deadline date and time on a Regatta. And can manually close or open a Regatta for registration.
- New: RC scoring allows finishes on subsequent days. Put a + and number of days after the start day before the start time. Like '+1 07:23:44' would be the morning after the race start.
- Improved handling of some data entry errors.
Version 1.30 : July 20, 2022
- New: 'Series Scores' page now has links to race details. Click the Date/Time/Status header for the race.
Version 1.20 : July 15, 2022
- New: Improved navigation in menus. For example, logon/logoff, and new 'My Account' item.
- New: More validation if you leave a dialog without saving the changes.
- New: You can enter times with spaces or colons to separate fields, like '19 50 12' or '19:50:12' for ease of entry.
- New: Supports Scoring Rule A5.3 as Default. See Regatta Scoring dialog.
- New: Supports Series Scoring. See Regatta Scoring dialog.